English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

 To begin with I would like to highlight 3 countries that I would like to visit which would be England, Japan and Australia. Japan because it is the country where the highest concentration of anime in the world is centered which I love very much, Australia because part of my family lives there for some time but I never had the option to visit them someday but if I had to stay with one would definitely be England for its history which I find super interesting, its architecture is one of the things I value most for that old and neo-classical style is the best in the world and the accent they have as it seems much more elegant than the U.S. or Australia.

I would like someday to live there and work or study a masters or doctorate in some exchange but the first few months I would like to go all over it, visit all its national monuments like the big-ben and its museums that are said to be one of the best in the world. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire