English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

 The truth is that this experience of writing blogs is relatively new for me because ever since I can remember in all my jobs, whether at school or university, they were always doing tests or delivering lengthy reports on some topic, so this writing blogs became something. which I really like to do every week.

This new method of evaluation is quite pleasant and even relaxing, I would say that we can talk about ourselves, about experiences that each one of us has had, our tastes, something that seems important to us to emphasize on some subject makes us become the protagonist of our evaluation method. evaluation that is not marked by who responds better a sheet of paper with alternatives.

English at the university is something that has always been quite overshadowed by larger subjects such as physical chemistry or pharmacology, always leaving it for the end of the day when the truth is that nobody has the courage to be in class anymore, but with you you have been a very good experience, the classes are short but they go straight to the point and they don't put so much padding on it, apart from the charisma with which she does the classes is super stimulating for a bouquet that is given at 7 in the afternoon.

I feel that I still have to improve my English more so that it is much more natural and not so robotic because it is still difficult for me, especially the speaking part where I get very confused (more than usual) so I am going to try every day to practice a little to be able to become bilingual sir.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Carlos! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire