Post 1: Who am I?

 Hello my name is Carlos Gonzalez and I am 19 years old, currently i study Chemistry and Pharmacy at "Universidad de Chile", I love study this career and I hope to work in the future in Laboratory. Right now i live in Santiago de Chile since very young, but I was born in "Puerto Montt", about my family, parents are separated for this reason i live with my mom and her husband, i saw my dad every weekend, however,for the pandemic  i can´t see to much. My hobbies are watch anime, read manga and comic, play League of legends among others games. About my native city, Puerto Montt is in south of chile, is a cold city an it rains a lot and this like me. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire