English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

 If I had to think about my future job, I always imagine myself working in a laboratory creating medicines and managing their production. I really love everything related to laboratories and the idea that with one compound I can create another totally different one with unique properties.

This job is one that is not worked outdoors but indoors, since it would be very dangerous not to have the security measures nearby in case an accident occurs.

The truth is that more than traveling for work, I would like to travel to study a course related to a subject that I like and thus be able to get a doctorate and continue doing what I love, but if it gave me the option of going abroad to work in an important laboratory I would not hesitate for a second and I would go there.

Salary is something that I don't really care much about since I would be doing what I love, so as long as they pay me a decent salary for the work I do, I would feel very happy.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire