Post 4: A meal or food you really like

 I couldn't really decide on a specific type of food, I'm quite a fan of food, hahaha. But if I had to choose one it would definitely be the "pastas" from noodles to lasagna, I don't feel that their taste is so rich that I could live perfectly the rest of my life eating this.

Pasta in general is a type of dough that is made from would and water and depending on the type of pasta you want, you can make more things sour and give it a different shape, for example, noodles are long and thin while ravioli are small. and with some filling inside.

To do it, one needs water, egg, salt, and oil. Everything is mixed in a bowl to knead it until the desired texture is obtained and then you see what shape it takes depending on what you want to eat.

I think the reason why I like this food so much is because of how versatile it is, personally I don't like to eat the same food very often but this is different one day you can make noodles with red sauce and on the other some sauteed noodles, to Despite being the same, the different way of cooking it makes a totally different dish and that fascinates me, apart from the taste and the soft and medium-fluffy texture gives it a perfect touch.

Being a carbohydrate-based meal, it is relatively good to eat it although not in excess obviously since everything in excess is bad although it can still make you gain weight quickly without one not exercising properly.


 Receta de Fideos con pollo a la lombarda | Diariamente Ali

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire