English 4, Post 6, 'Time Travel to the future

 The truth is that every time someone mentions time travel they always mention that they would like to travel to the past, maybe because they forgot to do something, maybe because they regret the decisions they made, or maybe the ones they didn't make, out of nostalgia, because they miss someone, anyway, all these options are equally valid and probably if they gave me the option to travel to the past I would also do it, but I feel that it would be much more interesting to travel to the future.

Seeing how my life changes in 1, 5, 10, 20 years would be something I would like to see, not to be able to change something but to see the kind of person I will become, to see if I could find love or start a family, Meeting my own children when I was young, leaving aside all the temporal paradoxes, would be something super interesting and I feel that it would help me understand them better.

No, yes, I would travel to a specific place since in 10 years many of the things we know will have changed, so all places would be worth seeing. Seeing my friends as responsible adults and seeing how our friendship evolves would be one of the best things.

I don't know if I would stay there since I too would like to live my life at this time and I feel that suddenly changing the reality we live in like this would be more bad than good.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire