English 4, Post 2, 'Choosing between: (a) The best holidays or (b) The best concert'

 If I had to choose one of the best vacations I ever had in my life, if not the best, it would be when I was about 10 years old and went to visit my grandparents in the south.

Ever since I can remember I have gone to visit my grandparents who live in Valdivia for a long time, sometimes I went alone because my mom and dad had to work or sometimes my mom accompanied me, but this time I went with my mom.

We went there for about 2 months (January and February) as always to get away from the pollution and noise in Santiago and have our deserved time to relax, I remember that every day without fail we went to the beach to eat ice cream and spend the afternoon swimming in the sea and when it was getting dark we went to eat sopaipillas with soup to pass the cold and tiredness of the day.

Those were definitely my best vacations because I could be a happy kid who just ran, slept and ate and I didn't have to worry about more things like I do now in college and if I could I would like to go back to live in those vacations again. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire