Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?

 We all know that an informed person is tremendously dangerous for the people who govern us and want to keep us at bay. That is why I believe that a pharmaceutical chemist as mayor would be a very great benefit for society since his knowledge of many things such as health, product quality management, etc. can greatly help society.

In this process I see myself guiding people who do not know much about politics or who for one reason or another cannot be informed much since I consider myself a person who can transmit their knowledge for the good of society so that together we can advance in a better way.

Qué es Conocimiento? » Su Definición y Significado 2021



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire