Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 For a long time in my life I have been involved in technology, from a very young age, around the age of 5 I had my first cell phone since I needed to communicate with my parents and besides I also got a playstation 2 to be able to have fun.

However, there is something that has always been with me that today I value a lot and that is why it has become my favorite piece of technology and that is the computer since I find it extremely useful for many things and more if we count the current context, it serves to play and this is highly valued since I am a passionate gamer, study, communicate with family or dear friends, apart today it also serves for online classes which is also appreciated.

Nowadays, as I already said, I use it to study most of the time, in fact I have many pdfs and downloaded books to better understand the motherland, however in my osio times I use it more than anything to play with my friends or read now that the cell phone screen is very small, I could say that my life is quite affected by the computer but I am not dependent on it, which is something to note.

I do recommend using the computaodr since it is a very useful tool that all people should discover as it helps to make their lives easier.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire