Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

 When I was a childrend my biggest dream was to be fireman, I remember in me 5th birthday my mom and dad gave me a big truck (Goliat) and all the day I play with that pretending to be a fireman. When I grew up I was to be a doctor because I get sick often and I admired them, but when it time ome to dicide I choose to study Chemestry and pharmacy because stay in a laboratory and do esperyments is the best experience in the world.

 Until now mi expeirnece in the univerciy is realy good but i would like stay to be in person coexisting with people and make friends.

 In the future i would like job in the laboratory or in my own pharmacy i want to be independent.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire